Monthly Archives: October 2014

reset Dropbox conflicted copies with Windows PowerShell

My Dropbox account was unattached from my Dropbox directory on my netbook for a while, but I updated many text files on my netbook, so that when I re-installed Dropbox, it renamed my changes like this: Read more ›




Pandoc md to pdf with better headings

I keep my notes mostly in one Git’d folder of markdown files, which is vastly quicker and easier than my old WYSIWYG word-processed noting system.  I write and navigate my md’d notes in gVim.  For wide convertablility across markdown engines, I only use markdown headings down to the 4th level.  This was working fine until I put some lyrics directly under a 4th level heading and converted the md file to pdf. Read more ›